Our Walt Disney World Vacation June 2018 Day 1 Part 3 (Episode 154)


Our Walt Disney World Vacation June 2018 Day 1 Part 3 (Episode 154)

We are finishing our first night of the trip with some shows at Disney's Boardwalk and ice cream at Disney's Beach Club resort! I hope you are enjoying the trip so far!
---------------------------------------­­­­­------------------------------------­-­-­-­-­---------------------------
Hi! I'm Jake and welcome to OurDisAdventures! Each Monday, watch as I take you along on my trips to Walt Disney World as well as share with you my knowledge and reviews of all things Disney!
Have any questions or comments for me?
Email me at: OurDisAdventures@gmail.com
Please Like, Comment and Subscribe!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
SnapChat: OurDisAdventure

Walt Disney World,Disney,Toy Story Land,Toy Story Land opening day,Hollywood studios,rides,our disney vacation,disney vlog,disney trip video,seeyareelsoon,traveling to walt disney world,disney world d

Comments