***REMEMBER THAT SURRENDER THING?*** Scorpio September 2018 General Tarot Reading


***REMEMBER THAT SURRENDER THING?***   Scorpio September 2018 General Tarot Reading

Greetings, Scorpio! If you would like an individual reading, please visit www.pointyourcompass.com to book your appointment with me or email me at miriamkramer47@gmail.com.
Also, you can look me up on my Facebook page at and message me from there.
The question I meet with the most from clients is, “I feel lost. I wish I knew what I was supposed to be doing.” Thus, my focus has been with soul-purpose and the karmic work showing inside the birth chart. With this information, one can finally understand why they are here, what the goals for this lifetime are, what the ‘Lessons’ are meant to be about and how best to use their gifts toward achieving the success in many of their life experiences. The reading usually provides a strong focus in one, if not many areas.
Using the tarot cards and this tool during counseling sessions and also using the clients’ input, the process has proven very beneficial in the way of closure, acceptance, gaining focus or even decision making. The results have been amazing to hear, as people all over the world are able to better accept their situations and move their lives forward. It’s been very exciting to watch and witness the transformation. I love what I do, and I am excited to meet you and work with you, as well.
With Love, Light, Strength and Courage - I wish you all the very best and a wonderful 2018!

Scorpio,energy,2018,september,forgiveness,tarot love,love tarot,empathic,intuitive reader,guidance,crosswatch,couples,singles,weekly,monthly,connection,divine,money,wealth,astrological,signs,astrology

Comments