a homecoming w/o a date or any popularity whatsoever


a homecoming w/o a date or any popularity whatsoever

Alrighty so my friends and I go to homecoming, complain, then return to Chelsea's house to swim and play on the wii.
MUSIC:
*Intro*
Goldlink - Unique (ft. Anderson .Paak) [Louis Futon Remix
*Outro*
tomoller - young (from Deam Easy Collective - Autumn's End)
Equipment:
Canon Powershot sx700 HS
BIO:
Hey, I'm Tammi and I make videos (obviously). I'm a sophomore in highschool who's constantly stressed out about nothing, and does stuff like music, art, and video editing. My friends are pretty funny, so subscribe for them.

vlog,vlogging,vlogging with friends,highschool,teen,how to survive highschool,homecoming,hoco,homecoming grwm,grwm,get ready with me,school,comedy,wii party,

Comments