"I am Going To Come Out Victorious And I am Not Intimidated" - Ademola Adeleke



Ademola Adeleke, the candidate of the PDP in the ongoing Osun State governorship election has expressed optimism that he would win the saturday poll.
Adeleke who spoke to journalists at Sagba Abegunde, his family house in Ede North, also said the election has been peaceful so far.
"I can assure you that my chances is very high, I am very optimistic and I am talking about a free and fair election and I am going to win.
"I am going to come out victorious and I am not intimidated, although, they are in power but I am going to win them"

SaharaTv,SaharaReporters,election,Osun State,osogbo,press,nigeria,presidency,omisore,oyetola,pdp,apc,INEC,2018,2019,corruption,federal government,aregbesola,inconclusive,

Comments