adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SESAME vs BUTTER vs CREAM Comparison!


adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 SESAME vs BUTTER vs CREAM Comparison!

Shop all my Best Sneaker Deals here!
Reshoevn8r Sneaker Cleaner (use code Hes40 for 40% off! thru Cyber Monday!!)
**Do me a favor & sign up here!
Adidas Boost week is coming December 1-7th!
Buy Yeezy Boost 350 V2s here
In this video I compare the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Sesame color to the Yeezy 350 v2 Butter and Cream, as well as the Beluga 1.0 yeezy, Cream chalk Ultra Boost, AKOG, and OG Turtle Dove 350 Yeezys. The fact that we have this many that are somewhat similar means we might have too many similar colorways releasing. I personally dont mind it, I like the colors, but I think to reach more people they should diversify a bit more. Yeezy 350 Boost is still a very comfortable model and one that I wear on a regular basis.
#heskicks #YeezyBoost350v2Sesame #Yeezy
Shop best sneaker deals of the week here!

Shop Reshoevn8r Sneaker Cleaner & Products (use code HesKicks10 for 10% off!)
Nikestore New Items:
Nike Sale Deals Here!
Adidas New Releases:
Adidas Clearance Deals!:
New Hibbett Sports Releases!
All my camera equipment for youtube videos listed here
Social Media for Heskicks
Business Contact email : heskicks@gmail.com
About Heskicks: Hes Kicks is a sneaker Youtuber that owns the sneaker blog site Heskicks reviews sneakers and posts sneaker related discussion videos. Heskicks has been collecting sneakers since 2003, and is an avid fan of anything sneaker related.
Products links I post may be affiliated. What does that mean? I get a commission on some of the sales through my links so I can help fund the channel!
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Sesame
STYLE F99710
COLORWAY SESAME/SESAME/SESAME
RETAIL PRICE $220
RELEASE DATE 2018-11-23

adidas yeezy boost 350 v2 sesame,sesame vs butter,yeezy sesame,yeezy butter,yeezy sesame 2018,yeezy sesame vs yeezy butter,yeezy cream,yeezy color comparison,yeezy comparison,yeezy cream vs sesame,ult

Comments