IF THEY COULD TELL YOU ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY..SPOTIFY DIVINATION 1,2,3,4


IF THEY COULD TELL YOU ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD IT BE? THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY..SPOTIFY DIVINATION 1,2,3,4

Hey guys and girls,
Having a sleepless night before my flight to Miami and just wanted to record this video (I was procrastinating packing as much as possible)
I am just having fun on this one using my shared Spotify account and seeing what random songs come up. I hope you like this one, as always pick a number 1,2,3,4 in the beginning of the video I only mentioned 3 options but it is actually 4 (I always screw these kind of things up lol)
Book a personal reading:
Donation for free readings is VERY welcome:
Follow the White Rabbit to Instagram:
I do not own any songs used in these video. Only used for entertainment, all rights belong to respective owners.
Disclaimer:
It is a legal requirement that we include a disclaimer on this site. In accordance with the law in several countries, we must point out that all tarot and astrology readings given here are for entertainment purposes only, and no guarantee can be given as to the accuracy of a reading. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions.

iMovie,

Comments