NICK54222 Unboxing: Spice and Wolf Complete Series Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack


NICK54222 Unboxing: Spice and Wolf Complete Series Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack

The third unboxing for this set of videos I'll be doing right now is another classic series that came to us 10 years ago. And it's Spice and Wolf. Yep, I wasn't kidding around when I said this is the wolf girl anime.
Anyways, this complete set has BOTH seasons in one single collection on both DVD and Blu-Ray. Really worth getting as from what I've heard this anime is a great series to watch. BTW, I got this in the same package I got Trigun with.
Also, this is the only unboxing video I'll do in this set where the dub is actually from Funimation. All the others are licensed by Funimation, but not DUBBED by them.
There's quite a few extras in this collection, though I don't seem to find anything related to commentaries here. That being said, the extras are worth checking out.
Oh and I'm not sure if I'll see that Wolf Girl and Black Prince anime, especially if THIS is way better.
So next time, we'll wrap up this set of unboxings with our favorite blue-haired otaku!

NICK54222,NICK54222 Unboxing,Spice and Wolf,Funimation,Blu-Ray,DVD,Ookami to Koushinryou,Unboxing,

Comments