SAGITTARIUS DECEMBER 16-31: THEY REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE YOU'D RATHER FORGET!!


SAGITTARIUS DECEMBER 16-31: THEY REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE YOU'D RATHER FORGET!!


E-File and Live Chat readings available - 24-48 hr wait time.
My sixth sense kept me safe for 28 years of front line policing - now I use that same sense to help and guide others through tarot readings.
Experienced in emotional crisis intervention: relationship guidance, spiritual counselling, tarot reading.
Tips are appreciated, thanks!
Warmest welcome to my friends and subscribers…
My name is Elle and I’m using this channel to reach out to people in need of spiritual and psychic guidance. I believe no one should have to navigate life’s challenges alone and in the dark. I put a special focus on helping you find and nurture romantic relationships and find your soul mate/twin flame.
If you are facing a difficult fork in the road, allow me to shed light on all of your options and their probable outcomes. Together we can decide on your best course of action.
Much love,
Elle (Libra sun, Leo moon and Leo rising)
For your video chat reading, we will be using one of the following:
Skype, Google Hangout, Facebook Video Chat, or e-file.
The contact form and payment button are on my website:

I am usually available to read within 48 - 72 hours.
Thanks for tuning in and I look forward to reading for you.
Warmly,
Elle

sagittarius december 2018 horoscope,sagittarius december 2018 tarotscope,sagittarius tarotscope december 2018,sagittarius horoscope december 2018,december 2018 sagittarius tarot,december 2018 weekly t

Comments