SAGITTARIUS - WHAT YOU SEEK IS SEEKING YOU | 10th -16th Dec, 2018


SAGITTARIUS - WHAT YOU SEEK IS SEEKING YOU  | 10th -16th Dec, 2018

Sagittarius Weekly Love Reading 10th - 16th Dec 2018
For Love readings I use the "Starman Tarot" by Davide de Angelis coupled with guidance from "The Psychic Tarot for the Heart" by John Holland and "Widsom of the Orcale" by Collette Baron-Reid.
- Amazon Links for these decks -
Starman Tarot -
Psychic Tarot -
Wisdom Oracle -
Thank you for all of your support, I hope this reading brings you clarity. Please like share and subscribe!
~~ Clients who I've helped... share the love ~~
2018 - 7 NEW REFERENCES
☆ B - Australia
"Thanks for the reading it all resonated, some of it was hard to hear but it was nothing I didn’t already know. Now I’m going to work hard on myself, mind body and soul and leave the rest to the universe”
☆Kikki - Australia
"Thank you for my reading. Can’t believe you picked up on the work thing. Guarantee I will watch that over a few times xo”
☆Simran - Australia
"Everything you said was so accurate it had me dumbstruck. I wasn’t planning to do a private reading before in my life till I saw your general reading on YouTube. This is deffs one of the best things I decided to do. So accurate, I felt so connected and you even answered questions I had in my mind but didn’t ask you.”
☆Praveen - India
"Thank you for a beautiful reading done by you. When I watched the video it gave me a goosebump, the reading resonate perfectly to me. You had describe my past exactly how it is. Now I’m positive in thought and I will work on myself to clear my past and be prepared for my beautiful future.”
☆Adele - Dubai
"OMG!! That was am amazing reading full of twists. I think since yesterday I have watched it over and over with a huge smile on my face. Thank you so much for your reading and guidance.”
Adele 2nd Reading
“Ali - I just want to let you know that this is the best money spent ever and I would do it over and over as you are amazing and definitely worth it - the guidance really has helped me a lot!”
☆JL - Australia
"Oh my goodness lovely, that almost made me cry.. You are so spot on! I think you are amazing. I love your readings and I feel blessed that I am able to have you read for me.”
If you are interested in a private reading please read the below.
☆ Private Readings ☆
15 minutes AUD $33.00 - 2 Questions
30 minutes AUD $44.00 - 3 Questions
45 minutes AUD $66.00 - 4 Questions
60 minutes AUD $88.00 - 5 Questions
Yearly Forecast for 2019 AUD $122.00 - Month by Month full indepth reading, covering everything from health, wealth, carrer, love and destiny.
- Instructions for Personal Readings -
1. Make payment to
2. Send me an email at healingdovetarot@gmail.com
3. Email acknowledgement of payment within 24 hours
4. Readings recorded in 72 hours following payment
5. Link with your reading will be sent via email
Include in your email:
- Screen shot of your PayPal payment;
- The questions you would like to ask during your reading;
- Names of all people involved, birth dates and rising signs if known;
- Anything else you think I should know
☆ I look forward to reading for you ☆
Sagittarius November 2018 Tarot Reading, Sagittarius December 2018 Tarot Reading, Sagittarius Tarot Reading, Sagittarius Weekly Love Tarot Reading, Sagittarius November Tarot Reading, Sagittarius December Tarot Reading, Sagittarius Weekly Tarot Reading
☆ These videos are for entertainment purposes only. Furthermore, any decisions you make are you own free will and choice ☆

Tarotology,sun sign astrology,psychic,Tarot,Luck,January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December,Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,Sagittarius,Ca

Comments

  1. Reach out to this computer surgeon via 'hackingloop6@gmail .com', for any sort of hacking service, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he improves credit score, changes school grade, hacks all social media accounts, recovers hanging funds in online trading platforms etc. he's also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, I promised to share his contact online as my part of appreciation for a job well done, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment