Petit Biscuit - Suffer ft. SKOTT (Official Video)


Petit Biscuit - Suffer ft. SKOTT (Official Video)

Petit Biscuit - Suffer ft. SKOTT (Official Video)
Check out Petit Biscuit’s new video for “Suffer ft. SKOTT”
Petit Biscuit:
“We asked Theo & Akim, the two directors, to write a story that was about fire, with a darker atmosphere. I love how they turned this into a weird love story, with all those flashbacks that the girl has, of what was once good then turned bad. It’s telling us well about how our memories are important to build ourselves, even if it hurts a lot remembering them.”
SKOTT
"I was excited to write on the track when Petit Biscuit sent it over, it's full of wild energy. The lyrics are about the two sides of loneliness – on one hand it can be isolating, but on the other it can be liberating or empowering to be on your own. And I feel like the video kind of leaves it open to interpretation. While the burning girl is symbolism for pain and suffering, she also comes out of it alive and unharmed, with almost a sense of determination in her walk. Like she's gone through some stuff and come out stronger."
Directors: Rosalia Kin
Production: HK Corp
Actors: Garance Marillier & Sandor Funtek
Lyrics
Don’t you know, don’t you know, don’t you know me at all?
You think that you can stand when I fall.
Domino, domino, domino all you want.
You're better off when we are apart.
(x3)
I'm hanging on my own, my own,
I’m going out for dinner, having whisky on my own.
I'm hanging out alone, alone,
Make coffee, get a hobby, feeling awesome on my own.
(x2)
Don’t you know, don’t you know, don’t you know me at all?
You think that you can stand when I fall.
Domino, domino, domino all you want.
You're better off when we are apart.
(x3)
#petitbiscuit #suffer #officialvideo

petit biscuit,petit biscuit premiere,premiere petit biscuit,petit biscuit skott suffer,petit biscuit suffer,suffer petit biscuit,petit biscuit suffer music video,suffer music video petit biscuit,petit

Comments