Today I started my cover of Drake's "Come Thru" by laying down the essential elements of the beat. I started with the hi hats, then added the claps, then kicks, and then piano.
I upgraded from the free Pro Tools First to Pro Tools 12 (shoutout to the student discount 🙏🏾). So far, I seem to be having an easier time trimming MIDI in Pro Tools 12. The workflow seems to be moving smother in 12, too. I laid out the main parts of the beat in one sitting, which is a big improvement from the Ballin beat, and the pieces are crisp and hitting in time better 👌🏾
I upgraded from the free Pro Tools First to Pro Tools 12 (shoutout to the student discount 🙏🏾). So far, I seem to be having an easier time trimming MIDI in Pro Tools 12. The workflow seems to be moving smother in 12, too. I laid out the main parts of the beat in one sitting, which is a big improvement from the Ballin beat, and the pieces are crisp and hitting in time better 👌🏾
Comments
Post a Comment