For an Adobe Draw tutorial without application go to the tutorial here: Quick demonstration for using Adobe Draw for Children's Books
Adobe Draw is available on Ipad. I use it to create original art to support the children't books that I illustrate and publish for myself and my clients. Prior to 2018 I had not used the product nor do I fancy myself 'an artist' but using some basic knowledge and artistic license, I have been able to create illustrations that support the authors projects as well as my own.
While I enjoy illustrating and believe that it requires some level of artistic ability, it can also be learned if someone is passionate about it and that it definitely, like most things, can improve over time. Also, my mentees remind me, that 'art is in the eye of the beholder'. So don't judge it (mine or yours) too harshly.
Connect with me on social media:
FaceBook: @IamLisaSantiago
Instagram: @LisaSantiagoMcNeill
LinkedIn: Lisa Santiago McNeill
Website: IAmLisaSantiago.com
Get a free copy of Write a Book That Sells in 7 Simple Steps:
Adobe Draw is available on Ipad. I use it to create original art to support the children't books that I illustrate and publish for myself and my clients. Prior to 2018 I had not used the product nor do I fancy myself 'an artist' but using some basic knowledge and artistic license, I have been able to create illustrations that support the authors projects as well as my own.
While I enjoy illustrating and believe that it requires some level of artistic ability, it can also be learned if someone is passionate about it and that it definitely, like most things, can improve over time. Also, my mentees remind me, that 'art is in the eye of the beholder'. So don't judge it (mine or yours) too harshly.
Connect with me on social media:
FaceBook: @IamLisaSantiago
Instagram: @LisaSantiagoMcNeill
LinkedIn: Lisa Santiago McNeill
Website: IAmLisaSantiago.com
Get a free copy of Write a Book That Sells in 7 Simple Steps:

Comments
Post a Comment