YOU GUYS ASKED FOR IT, and I knew it needed to happen, instead of buying a new project car build I decided to finish up some of the ones I have had laying around for a while and this is the first one the list!
This is a 1998 Honda Civic coupe I got in trade a few years ago
It has a 99 front end, a top mounted ebay turbo, a built d16a6 bottom end with darton open deck sleeved, forged pistons and rods, d16z6 vtec head with valve springs and retainers, stock cam, rc750cc injectors, shaved and tucked engine bay, hondata s300v2, 3in turbo back exhaust with the wastegate dump out the hood!
When I got it probably 4-5 years ago it had the head loosely bolted on because It pulled one of the headstuds out of the block, i got the head decked, checked and reinstalled with a time sert "big sert" and it seems to be doing fine!
I think the first stage of this build will be getting it ready for paint and a nice engine harness for it! Hopefully, you guys are stoked to see this turbo civic come to life!
BECOME MEMBER: SUPPORT CHANNEL -
Tools & things I often use/ recommend on this channel -
Check out for merchandise to help support the channel!
Snapchat : motionautotv
Instagram: @motionautotv
Facebook Pages - Motionautotv -
Facebook Group - Motionautotv Project City -
Music!
Intro song! - Tomsize & Simeon - Loud Strings
Outro Song! - Echo (Ft. Bahar Dopran) by Lakuno
This is a 1998 Honda Civic coupe I got in trade a few years ago
It has a 99 front end, a top mounted ebay turbo, a built d16a6 bottom end with darton open deck sleeved, forged pistons and rods, d16z6 vtec head with valve springs and retainers, stock cam, rc750cc injectors, shaved and tucked engine bay, hondata s300v2, 3in turbo back exhaust with the wastegate dump out the hood!
When I got it probably 4-5 years ago it had the head loosely bolted on because It pulled one of the headstuds out of the block, i got the head decked, checked and reinstalled with a time sert "big sert" and it seems to be doing fine!
I think the first stage of this build will be getting it ready for paint and a nice engine harness for it! Hopefully, you guys are stoked to see this turbo civic come to life!
BECOME MEMBER: SUPPORT CHANNEL -
Tools & things I often use/ recommend on this channel -
Check out for merchandise to help support the channel!
Snapchat : motionautotv
Instagram: @motionautotv
Facebook Pages - Motionautotv -
Facebook Group - Motionautotv Project City -
Music!
Intro song! - Tomsize & Simeon - Loud Strings
Outro Song! - Echo (Ft. Bahar Dopran) by Lakuno

Comments
Post a Comment