Thanks for watching Day 9 of our 2018 daily family holiday vlogs for Vlogmas!
SUBSCRIBE HERE ⤏
TOMORROW'S VLOG WILL BE HERE ⤏
START AT THE BEGINNING ⤏
DAY 1 of Vlogmas:
Vlogmas 2018 PLAYLIST:
SOCIAL MEDIA ⤏ @jambeauty89
FTC DISCLAIMER ⤏ This video is NOT sponsored. This post does contain affiliate/referral links, which means that if you purchase anything through the use of my links with go.magik.ly or bit.ly, I receive a small commission. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, regardless of sponsorship, referral links, and/or affiliation.
◌◌◌◌◌◌
Get cash back every time you shop online (EBATES) ⤏
Get 50% off high-end makeup here (HAUTELOOK) ⤏
Site I use to create referral links (MAGICLINKS) ⤏
My fave beauty & lifestyle subscription box (FABFITFUN) ⤏
My fave clothing subscription box (STITCHFIX) ⤏
◌◌◌◌◌◌
PRODUCTS MENTIONED ⤏
Recipe for what the meal I’m making:
Our crockpot - $37.99
Detergent we use for Baby:
Our detergent: Ecos Laundry Detergent -
Teething Oil We Like:
The Cosmetic Archive Brush Holder:
The Cosmetic Archive Sponge Holder:
◌◌◌◌◌◌
EMAIL for PR Inquiries: ⤏ jambeauty89@gmail.com
I love getting postcards & letters! ⤏ PO Box #50204 Indianapolis, IN 46250
#vlogmas #familyvlog #dailyvlog
SUBSCRIBE HERE ⤏
TOMORROW'S VLOG WILL BE HERE ⤏
START AT THE BEGINNING ⤏
DAY 1 of Vlogmas:
Vlogmas 2018 PLAYLIST:
SOCIAL MEDIA ⤏ @jambeauty89
FTC DISCLAIMER ⤏ This video is NOT sponsored. This post does contain affiliate/referral links, which means that if you purchase anything through the use of my links with go.magik.ly or bit.ly, I receive a small commission. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, regardless of sponsorship, referral links, and/or affiliation.
◌◌◌◌◌◌
Get cash back every time you shop online (EBATES) ⤏
Get 50% off high-end makeup here (HAUTELOOK) ⤏
Site I use to create referral links (MAGICLINKS) ⤏
My fave beauty & lifestyle subscription box (FABFITFUN) ⤏
My fave clothing subscription box (STITCHFIX) ⤏
◌◌◌◌◌◌
PRODUCTS MENTIONED ⤏
Recipe for what the meal I’m making:
Our crockpot - $37.99
Detergent we use for Baby:
Our detergent: Ecos Laundry Detergent -
Teething Oil We Like:
The Cosmetic Archive Brush Holder:
The Cosmetic Archive Sponge Holder:
◌◌◌◌◌◌
EMAIL for PR Inquiries: ⤏ jambeauty89@gmail.com
I love getting postcards & letters! ⤏ PO Box #50204 Indianapolis, IN 46250
#vlogmas #familyvlog #dailyvlog

Comments
Post a Comment