In Conversation with Kyle Cease


In Conversation with Kyle Cease

Tap dancing with 20 foot tall aliens?
Carrying a 20LB bowling ball in a backpack every day??
Universal expansion???
These are just some of the topics I talk about a few weeks ago with my wonderful guest Kyle Cease when he came over to the house for tea.
We also speak about Soul mates, egos and how many of us are being forced to feel small because you're super-sensitive or super-empathetic!
I go in to details about how I see so many of us going through life as if we have a backpack with a 20LB bowling ball in it. When we carry the backpack, it's our history, it's our past, it's our programming, and we're carrying it with us into the future, and we're saying, "Why is this not happening? Why am I still miserable? Why am I still unhappy?" It's 'cause you're carrying all that stuff
You don't need to commit to the future, you only need to commit to the present moment. If your present moment is the best moment you've had so far, then you're already guaranteed a fabulous future. However, when we're worrying about the future and we're trying to get your circumstances good.......

Anita Moorjani,Dying to be me,What if this is heaven,Wayne Dyer,NDE,Near Death Experience,Hay House,Author,New York Times Bestseller,Cancer,Health,Self Love,Body image,Self image,Being authentic,Love

Comments