I Design A Website In Less Than 1 Hour! | Web Design Challenge | Web Design Guide | mmtuts


I Design A Website In Less Than 1 Hour! | Web Design Challenge | Web Design Guide | mmtuts

Hi everyone! Sorry about the long time without uploads.
If you turn on notifications for my channel you will see that I posted in my "community" tab on my channel,that I have been sick with the flu for the past few weeks. I typically start out with a week of having the flu, and then I always loose my voice for another week after.
I decided to make this fun design challenge video while my voice is getting better, and by the time this video is up I have recorded the next PHP tutorial ;)
So be sure to look out for my "How To Create A Password Recovery System Using PHP" this week. I just need to edit it :)
Here are the templates for this video in case you want to have the design for yourself!
➤ GET ACCESS TO MY LESSON MATERIAL HERE!
First of all, thank you for all the support you have given me!
I am really glad to have such an awesome community on my channel. It motivates me to continue creating and uploading content! So thank you!
I am now using Patreon to share improved and updated lesson material, and for a small fee you can access all the material. I have worked hard, and done my best to help you understand what I teach.
I hope you will find it helpful :)
Material for this lesson:

I Design A Website In Less Than 1 Hour!,how to make a website,how to create a website,design a website in less than 1 hour!,1 hour website design,60min website design,60 minute website design,Design a

Comments